View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2016, 06:29   #532
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R66 who will win

Forums as a medium are rather dead, there's no room for open discussion anymore as this is the internet of today and you've all seen how you all behave when you get an open platform to try to yell louder on than the other posters. Badmouthing others has became the new norm in communication here, the few comments that have something positive in them just have to include some slander as well and will get slandered upon as well, most likely by both those receiving the positive feedback and those that didn't receive it. I am not at all surprised that the majority of even such a small playerbase won't participate in a discussion where they are first declared idiots and then chased with stakes and pitchforks until they either cry their self to sleep hiding in a corner of some dark place, or just fck off from reading this crap. I am too old of an internet goer to be bothered about the slander and I kinda like how you lot make fools of yourselves, so I'm still here, no fcking idea why the hell most of you lot keep coming back tho. (See, I proved my point myself).

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote