View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 00:08   #88
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: funny in a 'these people should never be listened to' kind of way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Really, I did try to understand what you meant.

What I thought it meant was that I do not use logic and that rather than thinking before posting I react emotionally.
it meant that this phrase:
Quote:
Europeans killed off most of the natives of North America. Americans just did the mopping up.
was illogical and ill thought out.

and that maybe you could look at it again to understand why.

but it certainly didn't mean i was angry or had lost my temper.