View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:55   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Dear zPeti part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Again, this is sorta my point. You're posting in this thread and linked to a game with 200k players using it as an example of what to do and that the sueccessful game model for Planetarion should be to make the game alot more casual, maybe delete the round system, and involve more randomness? yet the second anything gets announced that makes the game slightly more casual or anything near that game, im 100% certain there would be a post on this forum from you, saying you're not playing next round if the changes go ahead.

Hell, you've "stopped playing" PA twice now, just by the PA Team using ST stats which alot of players liked as it evens the playing field and allows them to hit the top planets (while the top planets tend to hate the stats as they cant just fortress up). If there was actually any proper changes to even the playing field and take out 'activity' as the main component in success, you'd might actually follow through with your idle threats!

Its a no win situation for zPeti. The game needs to change and the community wants change but the community is resistant to any change thats actually needed.
I m not sure if you are just dumb or just not getting it. I ll go for the dumb one since I know you <3

Like I said, I DONT LIKE THAT OTHER GAME cause its too casual. I then say that I still think theres a market for PA without making it too casual. People just need to know that we are here. Need to learn the basics.

Light, do you think people should spend their time doing shit they dont like?

Hence why I wouldnt play PA if it got shit casual and why I said I wont play ST rounds cause I just dont like it, I dont have fun while playing. It has NOTHING to do with fortressing, but I dont think ST / MT discussion should be had here.

and stopped playing twice? I havent stopped playing, Ijust said I wont play that round. I havent quit PA.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote