View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:11   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Dear zPeti part 3

In regards to Kennys comment

This shit game got 200k players from FB
I just signed up and am having fun reading through their "AD" atm, much like ours used to be back in the days!

there still IS a market for Browser spaceship stragey games, people just dont know about PA.
PA used to be for casual and hardcore gamers back in the days, when there were actually enough players.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Cincinnatus; 22 May 2010 at 16:19.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote