Thread: TGV - Round 19
View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 21:36   #42
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: TGV - Round 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax

Use the tried and tested method that has been used since the dawn of mankind to convince a woman to do something.... Alcohol, helping people...

I think she will also have to be taught how to skin and cook an animal so that when we come home with the carcass she can take care of it. As a matter of fact I think that should be one of the requirements of viking ladies. I shall have to bring that up at the TGV HC meeting and then pass it as one of the fundamentals of being a Viking.
Indeed, female TGV PA players should be able to cook food, buy and open beerbottles and serve the men, and also be the scanners of the alliance.