View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2006, 16:50   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Faggot nostalgia

W had a hissy fit and left because he didnt like either Nodrog or Yahwe, i cant remember which it was.

Workmonkey was banned about 4 million times by me then gave up. I was so fast back in the day i banned his accounts before he posted

Mbushel pretended to be dead i think...? Then he came back and posted once or twice then gave up. Probably not too happy about being reminded he was supposed to be dead everytime he posted.