View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2016, 23:09   #284
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I am aware.

As far as I recall it, BlueArmy went for planet win when alliance win was out of reach, and we all rallied to at least get an Ascendancy top planet. I'm reasonably confident that if BA had been second instead of first, or if the tag was still in the running, he would've made the sacrifices we made instead. I'm absolutely confident Linkie would've. I would call that... well, not selfless, certainly, but not quite selfish either. The nuance is in the bit where we chose to support someone (anyone) for planet win, I think. In both cases, we would have been rather upset if they had allowed a non-Ascendancy planet to win instead.

I dunno. It's a not a huge deal either way.

Is this the round when BA had like 1 mill pegs at tick 40 cos he whole gal donated to the Gal fund?

Also butcher stop twisting what he said into what you want to hear. He quite clearly says he has signed up to attack and has decided the lack of defence on 3.4 makes them a good target.

You have spent 6 pages trying to twist facts to match your theories. Please stop now, no rule has been broken, no matter how much you want it to have been
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote