Thread: Parking ticket
View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 01:15   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Parking ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I got a parking ticket

Because I was "Parked with one or more wheels on any part of an urban road other than a carriageway (footway parking)"

If I'd parked on the road then cars wouldn't have been able to get past, and on further inspection I was parked just over the line where parking on the pavement was allowed

£40 fine :crymeariver:
When was this dude? Last night?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote