View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 23:38   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: mp3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
The w800i is nice, but costs around 300£, without the 2gb memory card.

The Sony camera costs about 250£, I was looking at something a bit cheaper (thats also without memory cards). For the mp3 player, seems Apple will get the new player called Nano out in shops before xmas.. It seems very nice indeed, so slim and light!
it's made by apple, it must be a good piece of kit!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote