Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 12:27   #59
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Exactly.
You didn't get the irony part, sorry about that. These stats promotes forting. Aka 4+ players of same alliance in same bp, since you have so much downwards firing.

I know perfectly well how to fence, I did it all the time back in the day. But you said Krypton had it wrong. And now you are saying the same thing as him
The discussion/complaint is that FORTS are the issue, Krypton was going on about FENCES which are a completely different animal. They both operate differently and have different goals when created.

Mz is kind of right rho, this boils down to galaxies vs alliances. Certain HCs allow attacks against 4 of its members to be a call to war for the whole 60. This is bad politics as it drags your alliance down because 4 guys decided to play together. Alliances need to be less pissy over raids then maybe the politics would be more fluid and less to kill the round for their members so early on. I'm all up for big wars but the excuses you guys use to start them nowadays is ridiculous.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote