View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 20:54   #38
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Except now you're saying it's unfair to remove prelaunch because attackers would be at a disadvantage. Apply it to both.

[Darkheart]If you want to play against an enemy that can't defend against you, go create your own server and play by yourself.[/Darkheart]

You're also completely ignoring all the people (in alliances generally considered to be the most active) that are flat out telling you that removing prelaunch would not mean they get up during the night to attack.
Sorry I don't usually quote but thats a little confusing so apologies if i adress your points wiht poor understanding, quoted so hopefully you see where im coming from even if i misinterpet ur meaning

Im saying attackers .. who can live launch at 3am... would be at an advantage. Attackers who cant livelaunch at 3am would be at a disadvantage. Unless of course the majority of people day launched meaning there would be an even greater number of fleets available come the morning to defend the 3am livelaunches. Im unsure as to which group you are refferring to though?

Im not entirely sure what the bit in [/DarkHeart] is meant to imply? Are you saying that is what im implying? If that is the case then no, if you want to live launch 3am then u still can even if pre launch is removed...? Please clarify what you meant?

Im not ignoring them at all Shev, im questioning (as myself) whether people would carry on playing if it was removed, since.. as i reasoned earlier.. prelaunch was added (amongst other reasons) so people wouldnt leave because they couldn't attack at night. Chicken and egg so to speak. To clarify that, the prelaunch issue came about coz Tietaja asked me, as a player who doesnt play ocnsistently, what would make me play consistently. and for me that was an even better prelaunch system. When i answered the question i accepted it was not to everybodys taste, just to people like me.

Last edited by DarkHeart; 4 Aug 2010 at 21:01.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote