View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 19:49   #26
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
but theres still a portion of the community which is hardcore and would still launch at 3-6am giving them a huge advantage over everyone else.
and the thing that is again bothering me in this sentence is that i do not get why we couldnt reward more activeness..

i know i might get tons of replies from u Light and some other ppl as well telling that we need more casual game, new players dont like it, etc, etc.. but this is bullshit imo, activeness should b rewarded in this game as well as making it more playable for new ppl too (let it b any form of more interesting single play element in pa or what so ever)

and yes, alliances will adapt to having no PL and will do additional raids either later or earlier than the usual times atm in planetarion.. they have to do this in order to give their members a chance to roid and attack as well, and that altogether would spread the launching times from 03-04 game time to a bigger specter.

im quite sure that we will argue about it until the end of times or until PL is removed, as ppl have diffrent views.. in this case it seems we will argue until end of times since i cant see PL being moved by pateam in any way sadly :s