View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 20:01   #25
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Office Nights Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Whenever I go out, it's with my housemates. The two females out of us four are hot. My best friend is dating one of them, so they're close on the night. My other female housemate doesn't fancy me, I don't fancy her, and we're both on the pull. But everyone just assumes we're with each other - especially when we just go out together for laughs.

Discuss, etc
yes, that kind of sucks. I go out with a friend, his gf and a friend of hers from time to time. There is just nothing possible On the other hand, I'm having a good time and I usually blow any opportunity that prestens itself anyway, so I dont mind much.