Thread: ALLY Round 78
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2018, 09:58   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: ALLY Round 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
To be frank, 99.9% of your forum posts since you joined this forum have been based on rubbish and facts made up in your own head. But I’ll feel free to answer your questions. Question 1: no I don’t have a planet. Question 2: last round. Feel free to go on top misc stats last round and see who the top scanner was even without been in a tag all round to have an alliance fund scans. But that’s not an achievement I’m just pointing out how miss informed you are that you obviously thought it had been rounds since I had a planet.
Well it was quite obvious to me that you did not have a planet or that you wernt looking at the universe page/PA dumps so you could not understand what i was saying.
I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds, wich suggested to me you have no idea whats going on in the game. This universe is pretty small, so it would be wierd if i hadnt bumped in to you on some occasion.

Intel, or knowledge is not something thats exclusive to a small closed circle of players in this game anymore. You dont need to know the secret knock if you wanted to find out what alliance is NAPed to who, most HCs will tell you straight out if they are, as there is no point in trying to hide it.
If the HCs wont tell you, some of their members will, and if they dont know you can always just look at the fleet dumps or JGPs to figure out who is hitting what alliance.
If you want to add some other alliance coords to your intel, you could simply just PM one of their HCs and they would gladly hand over their entire memberlist, as they know it will be out after a few days anyway.

This might be new to many older players that used to play in the glory days of PaX when you had to sign up a fake nick each new round and have a secret incomming report channel to try staying under the radar for as long as possibole.

With the new transparency in PA, only idiots would try make up stuff that simply aint true, and im not one of those idiots. Clown...

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote