Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 15:39   #192
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Dumb question.

How do I see how much the EMP ships freeze?
You don't atm. The calculations are stupidly long winded so I iterate when I put them into the game. (ie I put in rough numbers, check stats analysis and then change those rough numbers until stats analysis gives me the efficiencies I want). Because of the stupid stupid STUPID system we have atm, they won't be on until put into the game. Expect similar levels to this round, but the Paladin will probably have higher than avg efficiency.

Isilx: etd DE on its own is weak, but an FR/DE mix can be mean. More modifications this evening I expect.

Last edited by Gate; 9 Apr 2009 at 16:03.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote