View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 10:19   #56
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Also, they force renamed one of Dunks planets against his will, then accused him of making multi accounts when he signed up a new one with a name of his choice. This is not correct either.
I've had a planet closed for false sign up details, and then when I've registered another planet, I've been accused of having multiple accounts. This is a standard procedure with "difficult" clients. You trap them into breaking EULA and spam close them and tell them to sod off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
In this case, its simply "why close someone for an offensive name? especially a borderline offensive name? when you have the option to rename them and let them carry on playing?".
Really easy. Humiliation. Show of power. They're flexing their electronic penises by doing this. You could just rename the planet, and tell the owner to come discuss the case if he/she has complaints, but that would completely strip off the part where you get to go "I am the law, you are a puny player, I am able to close you whenever I want, now sod off or I'll ban you from #multihunters".
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote