View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 20:25   #497
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Clouds you missed my point entirely but ok, as you seem to make it personal about the alliances rather than about human nature, how about you prove me wrong.

Just humour here, but please list the last 10 rounds, which alliance you hc'd and who they napped with for the round.

Thanks
Firstly, I have only been in Black Flag for 3 or so rounds. Prior to this, I was in Vikings, and I didn't really have any pull on their politics (I'm sure RexDrax / Influence can confirm this).

It's not a secret that I don't have ambition to play for #1. Why should it be expected for an alliance to play ftw? Alliances play how they want. If the members of that alliance don't like the lack of ambition, then they can join another alliance that suits their needs. In Black Flag's case, all our members are fine with our play style.

That being said, I have said within our walls that anyone who wishes to step up can do so. They prefer the current HC team to administrate the alliance.

If our members wants to join a more ambition alliance, they are more than welcome to leave. But they are comfortable where they are.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote