View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 18:56   #483
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
The amount of crying p3n does is sad really. This wasn't your round, get a grip and get other it. I have never seen anyone cry as much as you guys, and you claimed to be the second best alliance in the game? Right!
NO-ONE comes out of this round with any credit. Any round where an alliance has won with a quarter of it left, with people refusing to do anything, leaves no glory for anyone.

Actually no, one alliance DOES have credit.
Ult have been by far the best alliance this round. Defensively they have been the absolute best (as always, with pl they own).
Politically I think this could have been their best round yet. They have made some mistakes in the past (having a habit of threatening people into doing what they wanted). They seem to have pulled that out, and have got people doing what they want.

So as I have said before, well played Ultores, you deserve your win.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote