View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2007, 20:54   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] PFA Awards

Drogba/Ronaldo is the way to go about it.

Ronaldo has been absolutely exceptional this year but quite a few man utd players have - Van der sar and giggs have both been brilliant, and scholes has actually dragged them kicking and screaming towards any success this year singlehandedly.

Drogba on the other hand has been in a team that plays shit football with a misshaped midfield and no clear structure to it whatsoever. Defensively theyve been solid, but without odd cameo's from a variety of players this year, its been 100% Drogba.

I'm convinced he's made the single biggest difference in the Premiership this year, without Ronaldo Utd would have struggled a bit but would have coped, without Drogba Chelsea would be battling with Arsenal for fourth.

Ronaldo has played the more exceptional football but i think Drogba has probably won more points on his own than anyone else in the league this year - im thinking of the liverpool, everton games in particular, nothing games and potential slip ups where he won it for Chelsea even though they deserved to go home with 0 points, never mind 1 or 3.

Drogba / Ronaldo

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote