View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 07:50   #11
RaVNick

RaVNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The problem isn't the game....

A thought. Feedback?

Prior to the suffle alliances must have at least 10 members. All alliances without 10 members will be disbanded. Alliance may not be greated during game play.

After the shuffle, 10 random members from each alliance are placed into the same Galaxy. Thus creating an alliance home galaxy. The idea being is alliances are huge in this game but ingal play is just as fun at times and essential to a good game not only for vets but for new players. The alliance galaxy will be taged and knowen to all. The incentive for gal play becomes tough which is why I am thinking a reward for galaxys who reach certain levels (ie. size, value, and score). The reward would be 1hr less travel time to home ally galaxy. So ingal you would have to help in order to get the reduced travel time. Another element that I though could be also roids that only benefit is to create a bonus if in home ally galaxy. If it is in any other galaxy it is a galaxy bonus for end of round. With the reduced travel time to ally as a bonus now it only takes 5hrs to defend a home world. Creating an end of round riot to try and take down a home galaxy (being the point to ally play). Maybe a capture the flag style and only so much damage to the gal in a 24 tick time period takes the flag. I think this would also benefit new players who don't have an ally and have a hard time playing and learning the game cause the rest of the gal is only concerned about ally. This way eveyone whould have to work together and strategy to get flags and special roids back to home gal whould add a whole seperate aspect. Attacking your own ally member from ally home galaxy to get the captured flag/roid back to home galaxy.

Thoughts?

RaV
RaVNick is offline   Reply With Quote