View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2010, 07:37   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

somewhere around round 20 i got warned multiple times for the galaxy names I did (together with the rest of the galaxy)
One of them was: "Ich bin scheisse geil lalalalala"

That was also not allowed by mh's (think it was ace).

Tbh i think next round and all future rounds we should not be allowed to name anything on our planet / galaxy / alliance.
Clearly this is not possible with mh's who seem to have no sense of humor and who are easier offended than the pope.
I look forward to being Planet 7 of galaxy 56 of alliance 5! (though they might want to hardcode out galaxy/alliance 69 caus it might be too offensive for some!)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote