View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 12:55   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Fortunately for myself, i am one of the few people who doesnt read the bullshit you pump out mate.
This explains quite a bit about how your replies to my posts rarely have anything to do with what I said actually.

Quote:
When suggesting a confrontation of #1 vs #6, i assume you where also reffering to the one that is just 1% score behind the #4 alliance, and more than 3k roids ahead of them.

While you are correct in your amazingly astute observation of Asc being rank #6, i feel you havent quite given your troops the credit they deserve, as they are the soon to be #4 alliance.
Even if and when we are there'll still be 2 alliances ahead of us.

Quote:
While looking at the rankings, i also noticed that Asc had another 4 spaces free in tag space, of score giving planets. With there being no real need to tag up your members so far this round, it is more than possible that Asc have could have several high scoring planets out of tag. For arguments sake, if Asc where to add 4 planets to tag, giving 500k score each, which is more than reasonable considering the player quailty of Asc, they wouldnt be all that far behind the current #3 alliance, in p3nguins.
Actually we have more space than that intag, 14 spaces to be precise. Apprime have 6, evolution have 13 etc. Nonetheless it's amusing that you're accusing Ascendancy of hiding people on a day Apprime added 2 members to tag. Regardless of that you still haven't actually managed to elevate us beyond the #4 spot.

Quote:
Now, really, given the track record of Asc over such an extended period of time, an entire alliance of Xan, fortress gals, and with late signups just around the corner, is it such an absurdity to believe that Asc are in with a huge chance of winning this round?
Of course not, nobody said that. It is absurd to believe that, right now, Ascendancy have a bigger chance of winning the round than Apprime. This doesn't mean we won't win it or that apprime will win it. It just means exactly what I said, right now Apprime have a better chance than Ascendancy.

Quote:
Ad hominem anyone?
This is where being a complete moron doesn't help you. You said
Quote:
and everyone else here knows that it isnt in Asc's nature to sit by and watch someone run away with the round, as we wouldnt be here otherwise.
Implying that this is part of some plan I, or Ascendancy has, to get everyone to hit Apprime. In reality this thread was a joke until Fuzzy decided to jump in and attack mz.

Quote:
Regardless of your intentions when starting this thread, as you have recently stated, your reason for being here are no longer is no longer to take a subtle dig at the PA community, but to fire it up, and direct it towards Asc's biggest challenge for the round win.
No, my reason for posting here, beyond the fact I'm bored and it's a monday morning, are people like you coming in here and demanding completely surreal scenarios be allowed to come to pass because a) you're completely insane and actually think Ascendancy versus Apprime right now is the only fight that matters or b) you just want an easy ride.

Quote:
Now, having addressed your questions, may i ask why Asc as a whole, decided to play Xan CR this round, and do you believe it will give you a distinct advantage mid-late round, over other allies such as App/VsN/p3n, who as a whole, havent chosen to go Xan CR?
No, I picked xan cr because I liked the names of the ships.

Quote:
If so, do you think it is in the best interest, score wise, of these same alliances to go to war against App, and fight a long protracted war, which will in the long run, prove detrimental to their score growth, while proving benefitial to Asc's?
Yeah, as I said the best idea is for them to form the biggest block they can and kill Apprime and then Ascendancy. This would actually be a fantastic thing to happen for PA as nobody would really see it coming and it'd probably reinvigorate the playerbase, showing that the community has no interest in rolling over and dying for a bunch of faggots who spam up the forums and won a few rounds recently.