View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 12:40   #122
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Amusing to see that the suggestions I post in order to point out how absurd this argument is are what you're actually arguing for.
Fortunately for myself, i am one of the few people who doesnt read the bullshit you pump out mate.

When suggesting a confrontation of #1 vs #6, i assume you where also reffering to the one that is just 1% score behind the #4 alliance, and more than 3k roids ahead of them.

While you are correct in your amazingly astute observation of Asc being rank #6, i feel you havent quite given your troops the credit they deserve, as they are the soon to be #4 alliance.

While looking at the rankings, i also noticed that Asc had another 4 spaces free in tag space, of score giving planets. With there being no real need to tag up your members so far this round, it is more than possible that Asc have could have several high scoring planets out of tag. For arguments sake, if Asc where to add 4 planets to tag, giving 500k score each, which is more than reasonable considering the player quailty of Asc, they wouldnt be all that far behind the current #3 alliance, in p3nguins.

Now, really, given the track record of Asc over such an extended period of time, an entire alliance of Xan, fortress gals, and with late signups just around the corner, is it such an absurdity to believe that Asc are in with a huge chance of winning this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You remember the bit where this thread was a joke until apprime members came in demanding ascendancy be considered the dominant alliance this round? Probably not I guess. It must be hard reading what with all the foam spewing out of your mouth and onto your computer.
Ad hominem anyone?

Regardless of your intentions when starting this thread, as you have recently stated, your reason for being here are no longer is no longer to take a subtle dig at the PA community, but to fire it up, and direct it towards Asc's biggest challenge for the round win.

Now, having addressed your questions, may i ask why Asc as a whole, decided to play Xan CR this round, and do you believe it will give you a distinct advantage mid-late round, over other allies such as App/VsN/p3n, who as a whole, havent chosen to go Xan CR? If so, do you think it is in the best interest, score wise, of these same alliances to go to war against App, and fight a long protracted war, which will in the long run, prove detrimental to their score growth, while proving benefitial to Asc's?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote