View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 22:36   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
The "inferiour complex about ascendancy" you are talking about is basically existing because you are trying to manipulate people to help Ascendancy win, which happen to be the alliance you are representing.
I wasn't doing anything until people in your alliance started posting here demanding people consider Ascendancy to be the threat of the round instead of the alliance that is actually at least three million score and six thousand roids clear.

Why don't you post your opinion on how this round should go though? Everyone leaves Apprime alone, in a week or two Ascendancy makes it into the top three and then we try and fight you for the win? I eagerly await your reply!