View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 12:20   #47
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I would say that CT was the biggest cr/bs ally tbh
The Value on Kia stated otherwise.

Quote:
and at least they hit up the ranks and not down.
We galaxy raided up until a block formed on us. Faceless/FAnG may have been (in your view) lower tier tags, but it's not our fault if they wanted to tag team against us, and of course we were going to retaliate.

And you talking about hitting down the ranks is quite ironically hilarious, because if I recall correctly, Spore were "bullying" Faceless (a 40 man against a 65 man tag) and refused to back off.

Spore's move on Faceless (much like ours on Faceless/FAnG) was politics, pure and simple. It had nothing to do with "farming" or what not.

Quote:
I am saying it wasn't a pre-round nap that made the round end as it was, but a failure by our many enemies to hit us when they had the chances.

Those alliances chose not to hit us not because of spores actions but because of Ults actions.
In the same way, people at the end chose to FC viks, not because of spores actions but because of Viks actions.
Our enemies have the tendency to give up more easily than your enemies and thus we became a victim of fleetcatching trolls.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote