View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 09:18   #28
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
and you miss the whole point.

we wouldnt have dealt with ult/viks at same time in the same way as we didnt do fl/ult at same time.

WE picked the times of war, and thats the difference.

also, had ult/vik hit us together, spore would have been able to have gotton a lot of support.

and i dont see how viks would have hit us anyway, firstly everyone was gal raiding and secondly, viks spet the round hitting as far down the ranks as possible

spore met our competitors in war, we stopped them winning and thats ultimetly why they werent a threat

No see unsurprisingly you have missed the point, had you not napped Vikings then they would have gal raided your fat little planets.

I'm not talking about warring you I'm just talking about raiding spore planets.

If you had had to worry about the most active of the cr/vs alliances on top of rest then you would have had to have put a lot more value into anti cr/bs which would have meant your fi/co fleets would have been more in line with the rest of universe and you wouldn't have walked over ultores.

Regarding Vikings raiding from playing a few rounds with them and doing a bit of bcing I can happily say that first 250-300 ticks they hit t10 gals nightly, they prefer bottom feed I g mid round whilst they grow value normally.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote