View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2005, 02:59   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Australian drug girl

I have a very strong belief in personal freedom and individual rights which leads me to the idea that people are entitled to do with themselves as they wish unless it directly impinges on another individual. As such unless she was bringing drugs into the country in order to sell them to small children I have no problem with her actions. I have no time for flawed legal systems so I don't find much meaning in the whole "she knew it was illegal so she deserves what she gets for breaking the law" argument. To anyone who follows this train of thought do you really want to be associated with sunday8pm?