View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 08:57   #159
M3dicMan

M3dicMan is on a distinguished road
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
Here is how I see it, I keep seeing all these people patting others on the back for so called "ingenuity" and that people crying because they didn't think of it first.... but tell me... what is the point of creating situations by dubious means so that others playing in the way the game was meant to be played don't stand a chance of aiming for goals or enjoying the fight because they just get pummelled as soon as their noses start to slightly sniff around the realms of these players who haven't gained their strength by playing in the way the game was meant to be played?

I know heaps gave up in Havoc, which was where my grievance started, because there was no point in continuing, I gave up attacking but I still did try to DC defence where I could but was very hard because of the ones that had totally given up which then just aids the not so honest even more.

It is just so disappointing, especially when we spend so many hours playing. As much as I would like to play Havoc again, I won't be... is not worth my efforts to keep trying during my work day for teams that aren't really a team in the first place and those using their so called ingenuity.

Makes me wonder about those posting their approvals of these players if they themselves aren't some that play this way as well.
Hi Wendy!

Round ???- PhX Alliance
Round 72-80 VGN
Round 81 CaRnage
Round 82-86 CT
Round 87-90 Wave Zero
Round 91-99 VGN
M3dicMan is offline   Reply With Quote