View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 00:32   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Paisley's stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Got a point, I was shorten my posts via example I.E. here is how it is done rather than post an epic instruction manual or a "how to"

Question Lok ... are you still modding the forums?
I still review AD on a nearly daily basis, but there is less discussion, and people tend to be far more civilised than it used to be, so I've less need to intervene. I've not played for the last few months as I've not had the time amongst other things but I post from time to time. As mz says, if you activate the bat signal by report post, I will take a look ASAP.