View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 15:14   #44
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Just as an aside, wouldnt you be able to improve the depth of those stats by having pods in all classes (not just destroyers and frigates), and thus retain the current environment of being able to exploit weaknesses in others fleets, and/or being vulnerable (by choice) to certain types of attack?

I am cautiously optimistic as to the direction of this discussion.
I'm a bit dubious to having pods of all classes, due to the hell it would be to DC. But that's the only real justification I see. I only put the FR and DE pods there as examples. Another example that I think would be entirely justifiable would be 1 pod per ETA. 1 pod per class might very well work too, but I'm not certain enough to claim that it would.