View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 13:22   #36
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBlackheart2000
One Small problem with this is the fact that if u get a new player in a existing gal & he/she is struggling to get a grips with the game for what ever reason, the gal then exiles him/her to galaxy where there is 10-15 other people in same boat. ie a galaxy filled with newbies with no one to teach them how to play.
The idea was to have new players during the round start in the lowest galaxies anyways. Anyone willing to achieve something will have more than enough information available to them to do better than the inactive noobs, i.e. manual, new players guide, etc.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote