View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 12:32   #22
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

What I don't understand, Troll, is that in this thread you voice your concern for alliances that don't defend, because they can't manage to make communities without doing so. And in this thread, you voice an opinion that would almotst certainly force a number of alliances to cut their membersize drastically. I think it should be obvious that this would lead to alliances disbanding, and a lot of communities to disappear.

Another thing is that the rounds where it has been easy to set up smaller alliances have also been rounds where attacking has been a lot more important than defending. This round, and round 16, attacking has been so much more important than defending, it's almost ridicolous to compare them to other rounds.

Personally, I don't disagree that much. In my opinion we should either enforce small alliances, or not enforce limits at all.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote