Thread: #1 - PA Player
View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 12:16   #107
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: #1 - PA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
ya made for allaince defence ... why pa is nice is that theyr some luck in it , dont miss gueess is point to waste time , dont be silly , most of the hc had to change ame after a while , beause they anoying so many ppl , dont forget planetarion is a 300k registering , bot and ppl game turn into a near programe controled by some old player who keep getting nice account and control some silly account , when they sold it and took te 3 attack tick , made it less fair for those who jst ant to give it a go , and are not stuck on it for the last 5 or 6 years .

to keep it simple am just ereplying becaue you against the 3 attaking tick , and probly dont know about the time when it targeted more than 1 ship.

to bak up what i saying a get t top 5 evry round i played so far , and lose it when x-max tree start , so for the rest its onl a matter of having a psition , wich i would maybe give to catomen or some other tha been idling evry night for the last 6 years , even if they probly ont remmeber it .

and ppl you name are anoying jk that always join the big alaince and settle down togheter for more tha 20 round , wich aint good player .ince some have the need to backstabb a oher memeber to get support , or stat a allaince to get theyr first week defence tha join bigger allaince , after taking some info they needed.

bb soon , if start a other ^round^ will finish for once and i aint giving you my name or joining allaince.

Cu in rd 25 , will get ya a clock and get rank #1 in the first week , again

if sky hasnt crash on me yet
btw look at almost most game on net could find aint made a planetetarion like before , before they sold or whatever , some change to work against allaince would be good , to push ppl in making new allaince for a short time , instead of just taking a allaince and payig your respect to the biggest ... anyway guess you understand me on that one
I'm not being rude but I seriously didn't get any of this, can someone help me out please?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote