Thread: #1 - PA Player
View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 00:17   #106
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Exclamation Re: #1 - PA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
pa right now (recent) is far more strategically challenging than old pa in terms of game design, the only difference from players from then was that the amount of good players were in bigger numbers. nowt else. the 20 was a joke, there was probably at least 150 players of the same calibre and yes, i'm easily better than the different category of names i listed and so are each and every name in the first category i gave simply because the second category are a different style of 'good' player that shouldn't really be encouraged whatsoever. it's not really the type you'd want if you were running a proper alliance with enough enemies that you don't want more within your own alliance

when i said proven in my original list, i didn't mean ranks; i meant proven themselves to be an intelligent and a useful player. apparently toot won this round and i based his inclusion purely on us sharing a random gal together, a round where he ended in the bottom half of t100 iirc (after spending most of the round t10) - end ranks don't really prove / disprove too much about skill since they're dependant on a lot of external factors as well as how big a faggot you are in certain cases (hello alkibas), top players are the ones who are willing to take a bite in my opinion. he who dares wins innit. (as opposed to he who pnaps and hits 'safe' targets and has a few oogoa friends defending him regularly )

gate: lukeylove is probably a good point, he's always been fun. i'm not sure about grog though. i've never played with him directly but i've got a vague memory / feeling attached to the nick that he's an idiot but i may be mistaking nicknames here.

edit: is a pretty queer emoticon dudes

ya made for allaince defence ... why pa is nice is that theyr some luck in it , dont miss gueess is point to waste time , dont be silly , most of the hc had to change ame after a while , beause they anoying so many ppl , dont forget planetarion is a 300k registering , bot and ppl game turn into a near programe controled by some old player who keep getting nice account and control some silly account , when they sold it and took te 3 attack tick , made it less fair for those who jst ant to give it a go , and are not stuck on it for the last 5 or 6 years .

to keep it simple am just ereplying becaue you against the 3 attaking tick , and probly dont know about the time when it targeted more than 1 ship.

to bak up what i saying a get t top 5 evry round i played so far , and lose it when x-max tree start , so for the rest its onl a matter of having a psition , wich i would maybe give to catomen or some other tha been idling evry night for the last 6 years , even if they probly ont remmeber it .

and ppl you name are anoying jk that always join the big alaince and settle down togheter for more tha 20 round , wich aint good player .ince some have the need to backstabb a oher memeber to get support , or stat a allaince to get theyr first week defence tha join bigger allaince , after taking some info they needed.

bb soon , if start a other ^round^ will finish for once and i aint giving you my name or joining allaince.

Cu in rd 25 , will get ya a clock and get rank #1 in the first week , again

if sky hasnt crash on me yet
btw look at almost most game on net could find aint made a planetetarion like before , before they sold or whatever , some change to work against allaince would be good , to push ppl in making new allaince for a short time , instead of just taking a allaince and payig your respect to the biggest ... anyway guess you understand me on that one
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote