View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 20:48   #301
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Top attackers on coords x:x:x are (total: 141)...
last time I checked, I wasn't rainbows or ultprime, pls check your trolling farmer-Bob.
And what comes to FL, I understand they dropped all deals and went purely for xp lands on everyone, everywhere, most likely that has caused some alliances to be slightly more hostile towards them. Standard PA practice, piss someone off and the someone will retaliate.

There does seem to be something bubbling under the surface and most likely the interest -levels of this round will increase shortly. A lot of half-truths and even utter stupidity has been flowing around the universe in the past few days, and I'm speaking generally here and not pointing any fingers, I just hear a lot of chirps and tweets from here and there that seem to indicate that some people might not be in a mentally stable state and are in serious need of some red pills with them waffles.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote