View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2007, 18:07   #14
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
to clear something up, ministry is NOT falling apart, disbanding or anything. Yes we've taken quite a beating to clearly superior numbers, we cant handle 200 planets solo, sorry we're not supermen (even though we like to believe it).. fighting exi and their randoms and allies alone is just tedious.... allies in pa got less balls than a girl... fking disappointed in what i've seen after my return... remove alliances and let gals fight for the win..
Oh shut up. 200 planets? then why do you 'only' get 150+ defcalls a night... You guys still got more fleetslots then eXi (and co.?). If only you knew where to send em...
Seriously stop whining.

But then again... Ministry.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
wrong. when I reflect Destiny as HC I make an announcement and dont give a player opinion..
It's not about the announcement. As an HC you act on your opinions and the data given to you. You as a player made a post based on the same data/opinions. Don't give me the bs about keeping your opinions separated. You're HC of Destiny, either post or don't post. You're opinion is still based on the same.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote