View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2018, 01:02   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
I like you and have always got along with you buch, in one way or another, but 4:4 won / is winning currently due to our activity, not multis, we have a galaxy with 3 hr 3 ult 2 ct 1 nd and a VGN, 6:6 on the other hand is full off VGN and it has been said multiple times on telegram and from players I know within VGN that Fos ran the planets, I don't know if that's true or not but I assume it is based on his history of cheating the last 2/3 rounds.

Question, why would Fos let his defense planets defend CBA? When CBAs galaxy are running away with the win from tick 300/400?
Makes little sence
Its irrelevant wether 4:4 is winning or not, what i said is that CBA/Fos and that other top planet in 6:6 wich apparently isnt JUDO couldve/wouldve been roided numerous times if not for having a crazy amount of illegale def fleets saving them over and over again.
BowS has been attacking VGN a lot this round, and we have constantly been met with these ETD Distributor fleets, and if we hadnt those VGN planets wouldve been roided in one day instead of staying top10 for 40 days basicly.

In regard of top planets this round, so far its been a joke. The only thing it proves is that you have to be a cheater or be in a tag full of cheaters to even have a shot at getting a decent rank.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote