View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 13:10   #448
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Both Krypton and my comments were that ND, BF and spore are attacking us, neither gave an opinion as to whether they were attacking together or coordinated - though in practice it would be slightly surprising if three alliances had independently decided to fight p3n at the same time.

Killeah's comment was just straight out asking if you are hitting p3n without any mention of other alliances at all.

There was therefore no such implication.

Besides I dont know about you but I would think that most people would believe that one alliance grounding to take the attacks from a second alliance while another two attack that second alliance is coordination and giving the second alliance incs in a broad sense, particularly when that first alliance then sent its attacks when the second alliance was out of defence in the morning.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote