View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2014, 19:27   #434
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Isn't this supposed to be "rumors" thread instead of "cry like you're a river" thread?

Yes, I understand that input is not much, but having read most of this... jibberish through, all I can remember from the first 5-6 pages is that: A) you all hate Kaiba, b) you all hate everyone else too, c) your alliance shouldn't be hit because it's your alliance, d) this game is shit, because of X.

We all have been here long enough to know the game, some of us have been here long enough to have seen how it has changed during the years. Alliances do what they have to do, or sometimes do what they want to do, like Apprime did few rounds back, I still raise a hat for that round win, it was exceptionally well done and I was happy to be a small part of that.

This is rumors thread, not cry over things that happen thread, ULT knows that every round they play, they will be hit, and usually they are ready for that, this time the hit was a bit stronger than so many times before and atm, ULT is in a very strong position to bounce back, easily for the win even. I have all the respect for ULT there can be.

FL bleeds roids to ULT like there's no tomorrow at the moment, ULT grows fast; and they can easily overtake any other ally in activity.

We in BF are literally slavedriving our members to give everything and then some, this is our first round, we didn't even think about having a full tag before the last few days before the round started, we never were prepared to go for the win on our first round. Of course, now that we have the possibility, we will keep on fighting to hold that possibility, us hitting on p3ng now was a natural reaction to all the shit we keep hearing. Attack is still the best defense etc.

Quite a few of you participating in this discussion are known officers/HCs/actives from a variety of alliances, some of you have planet wins, galwins, allywins, those all DO KNOW what it takes to win. Winning is not easy, losing is even harder (at least if you're competing for the win), crying is easy tho, way too easy.

So in all due respect, could we all just focus on the rumors like the topic says, and cry a little less, we all got our socks wet already.

booji: you're still not the only ones hitting the fattest ally there is, we were expecting heavy rain, and there was heavy rain, that's why we sat mostly inside.
You want some cheese with that whine?
Feels a bit contradictive whining about other people whining...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote