Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 17:51   #252
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Smells to me that ct/p3ng only posted this crap to influence the political landscape for the coming round, and if true then grats on the shittiest move in a long time.

Initial stats indirectly say that ult is a LOT better than the rest when it comes to dealing with incs, and this thread in itself shows that the opposition is a LOT worse at dealing with that fact.
To be fair, I think the arrogance or the attitude of certain HC referring to other leaders as 'moronic' and demonstrating little respect towards others damages or influences politics way more then anything we can say or do for you. However, as I've stated in another section of this thread already you I do respect Chimpie so that statement doesn't effect you.

I don't think anyone has ever questioned that fact. The stats speak for itself. However, when ever I point out the rounds p3ng did win and had the most incoming as well as the most fleets sent out for attacks its dismissed. I'm not delusional, p3nguins defence is no where near Ultores. I will never state it is. I will state however though p3nguins was created to be less 'Dictatorship' and less old school. Obviously having dedicated DCs who will put time and effort in to rally the members and troops does work. I've witnessed it in enough allies I've been involved with (including Legion) but we wanted to do something different. We wanted members to step up and some of them greatly do. Plus lets face it the bottom line is when I was HC in Legion I had time. I didn't work 40+ hours a week and was able to dedicate my time to not only doing work within the alliance but also playing the game. Myself, Munkee and m0 no longer have that privilege so we wanted others to step up which they do. Does this make us bad leaders? I don't think so. I have proven my leadership skills in the past when I was able, plus, I also offered curtesy and respect to other allies and was never arrogant. Hence why I can openly admit Ultores is better. And this isn't excuses with regards to time or activity, p3nguins was around before Ultores was and is still going. We have had fun and enjoyed ending with top planets while half the size of other tags (the round m0 won and we ended with 4 other top 10 planets while having 20 or so less members then the winning alliance) top gals and even winning a couple of rounds. We shall continue to enjoy ourselves.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote