View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2007, 19:14   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Also dante, $40 postage? were you feeling flush?
I'm sure I've bored you with the story of how I lost £5,000 in a few minutes. Money doesn't actually mean anything anymore aside from a source of irritation when I have to walk most of the way home from work because I'm broke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I despise this country more than words can possibly express
Yeah, that even pissed me off too.

(Aside from the mindlessness of it, by that logic we should ban private tutors or reading to your kids or whatever).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote