View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 23:51   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This is why PA has no players left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
I'd like to see a system of no exile for a round, but I think private galaxies are a bad idea. A galaxy with 10 elviz will win every round :P
I think you're getting cause and effect mixed up here.

The "elviz" galaxies win because they exploit the exile bug and arrange to all be in the same galaxy.

If private galaxies were implemented then everyone would have this advantage and be able to go with reliable decent players that they could work with.