Thread: BB stats r64
View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2015, 20:18   #45
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: BB stats r64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Thats how Tiamata makes stats, and its reading it upside down.
If you look at the current univers, or do some A scans of the top 5 alliances you will see that there is some types of ships thats very rarely built. peacekeepers for example.
Corsair, Pirate, Dragon and Phoenix can shoot as much as they like at FR, but if they are gonna be the only anti FR for zik/ter DE, they will lose everytime.

Fi Hits 6 times, and gets hit 11/Co hits 15 times, and gets hit 10? who cares? Only Tiamata, the stats mafia, and now you apparently.

Fl uses PK's they are awesome.

However what your saying makes no sense. If a ship isn't being used, it wasn't balanced right. You need to do this. Do it your way after but, what your saying is your going to ignore the first step of stats cause tia does it? everyone does it. That's how you start correct stats. It's not something i learned from tia. I did stats way before tia did his first set. It's just right. Makes life easier on you and balancing. Please reconsider
Only If fi gets hit 14 times. and 12 times is useless wtf is the point in targeting FI, Your saying that useless targeting is ok. Cause it's better then useless ships. However neither is the goal of a good set of stats