View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 13:02   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People thinking American's are stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i remember watching show like this on an out-takes program once where they were doing the whole 'man in the street' thing asking people about sun-tanning and causing skin cancer.

the reason it was on this out takes thing is cos they go up to one guy and reel of the question and his reply was just
'of course i do i advise on policy about this to *some hospital or other*'

i laughed anyway
I remember seeing something similar. A clip from the Australian news, where they go up to a man lying with just shorts on, sunbathing in the middle of a patch of grass.

"Do you know what the Ozone Layer is?" they asked.
The reply, in a thick australian accent, came back "Of course I do, I'm a particle physicist."
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote