View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2002, 12:16   #17
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Fluffie silently, very silently to make sure that Johan won't hear it, mumbles something in the direction of "Ahh.. F*ck it.." and then turns back his wife (what's her name? or can I make that up as well?). "Sorry.. Duty calls again, my lady." he says, with a slight grin. He rolls to the edge of the bed and gets out, beginning to make his way to the bathroom, where he finds his clothes in a small pile.

They had been busy last night, but a few minutes later, Warren had recovered his clothes. He quickly washed up and got into his uniform, before stepping out of the bathroom again, seeing his wife and Johan 'fighting' in the bed, Johan had tried to steal the blankets. He smiled and quickly got in the middle of it, holding the two apart for a second. He said his goodbyes and then quickly got out of the warzone again.

He had a quick snack in the kitchen, before he stepped outside of his house and began making his way to the police station, beginning to hurry as soon as he had left his house.