View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 20:33   #122
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Its great how they bother not to "play", but follow closely a preferred build plan and never miss a tick on times of incs, including recalls. Yet they are not on to cover own incs.

Theres a lot of ingal untagged def outside Asta too.

Yeah it is just dedication, just leaving mobile open, it is doable, it is possible, but assuming Ult is 30+ working class also. Its weird how u are hardly ever tied to thing called life.

I just mirrow it down to other alliances. I am not butthurt, I can mostly keep up myself, so I know its doable. I said I wouldn't be suprised if someday there would be closures on your end also. It is a very likely scenario.
Mate get a smartphone- you can play pa on it. I maintain my job and family and play pa. its the future.

Hope that helps. You dont need to hypothesise how many ult are working class and therefore deduce the probability and method of asta or ult being active at certain times of the day.

You are not Columbo. If you were a detective youd be that guy off diagnosis murder- heavily reliant on your dad to work out who did the murder.

Its impossible ult will be closed, because there is no cheating. You not being able to work out how the def gets sent or how the members are so active is not ults fault.

You owe a full and frank apology for you insinuations, which you can send by post to:

Apology Box
Ult HQ
PO Box 1337
Universe