Thread: Galaxy Disband
View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2009, 10:24   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Galaxy Disband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You cant really blame the PA Team for this, as no-one warned them or forsaw this happening? unless you can direct me to a post of someone arguing against 'no disband'?

but i will agree that features should just be taken out as people are complaining about something else. As you have to remember why the feature was implemented in the first place.
The way I see it, the feature was implemented to give the PA-Team less work since they had to manually disband galaxies before. The way I see it, the manual disband of PA team works in most cases.