View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2006, 16:43   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gifts for Wimmins

I would get flowers I think, I dont know why but I like giving people flowers. The original suprise and enjoyment of flowers is great as well. Not as if she is going to be drinking and going "OH TOMKAT" or eating the chocolate and saying "I WISH TOMKAT WAS DARK CHOCOLATE TOO". Anyway flowers options if I was you.

On the alcohol thing theres plenty of places that do it, a site like virgin sells and delivers wine. This site seems to be what you are looking for alcohol wise.

By the way if you get flowers make sure they are big and colourful, not roses or anything boring.