View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2004, 14:52   #50
SteInMetz
NewDawn

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massive scanning - rank #1 point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oghy
3 weeks ago I saw my chance of #1 and i grabbed it. I started stockpiling, and i would be unbeatable. Since you cannot expect a game feature to be changed in game, as again it is not a bug, but a feature of PA (to gain score from scanning)... I became slightly inactive, did not bother to attack. We were sure this was a valid strategy, anyone could do it. It seemed to be a 100% success.
But then they decided it was abuse, removed the value you can from scans. And then, which is the worst part: Removed our XP gained from earlier scans. We used a valid tactic, not knowing that it caused harm, pa-team then decide to remove this tactic at the last minute with no more then 2 days left, basicly 'screwing us over twice', if you can forgive me the expression... As they then decided they needed to remove the resources and XP from planets involved as well.
You should be glad they didnt reset the XP more than 48 hours, stfu whiner

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote