View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2008, 23:21   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Redrawing the Planetarion Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Not really. Most of what Achi suggests simply reuses the current code, with some small additions for ETA and HCT.
Sort of off-topic, but this is very hard for us to know without having seen the actual code. Could be that the potential for reuse (without resorting to copy-paste, which is not really reuse at all) is really small for this idea.

I've done, and seen my share of bad designs, and I think it's up to the guys with access to the code to determine if this is doable. And let's face it, if they say it's a no-go because it's too difficult without a rewrite, it's not going to happen no matter how much this idea (Which I like, actually) gets refined.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote